William Braden joined us Oct. 17, 2004 just after Alicia finished Physician Assistant school and Bill started Law school at ASU. Kaytlin Hazel came 2 years later on Nov. 4, 2006. Bill graduated from Law school May of 2007 and joined the Air Force in January of 2008. Alicia worked as a Physician Assistant during this time for the Phoenix Fire Department and then in family practice the last year. We moved from Gilbert,AZ to Great Falls, Montana May of 2008 for Bill's first assignment in the Air Force as a JAG attorney. Jacob Brett joined us on July 2, 2008.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

pre-school fall 2008 age 4


Here is my little....well not so little boy's first school picture!! He looks too grown up already. He's in pre-school here on base and really enjoys it. When I ask him what he learned about he often describes what the snack was. Hopefully they do more than eat snacks:) Oh well, I'm sure that would be my high-light as well.

5 comments:

Curtis Chicks said...

AWWW HE'S TOO CUTE!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING LADY!!

Bill and Karen LaDuke said...

He really is looking grown up in this picture--and so cute too. Thankful for the blog to keep up a little. It's OK if snacks are #1.

Powers Family said...

That is a really good picture of him. He's so handsome. I'm starting to see a little bit more of Billy in him. Snacks would be my favorite too!

Charlee said...

What a cute picture.. I have ment to leave you a comment for a while. Where are you guys and how are things going? I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving.

Curtis Chicks said...

Hey girl go check on my blog and then you can thanks Melissa Larson ... LOL