William Braden joined us Oct. 17, 2004 just after Alicia finished Physician Assistant school and Bill started Law school at ASU. Kaytlin Hazel came 2 years later on Nov. 4, 2006. Bill graduated from Law school May of 2007 and joined the Air Force in January of 2008. Alicia worked as a Physician Assistant during this time for the Phoenix Fire Department and then in family practice the last year. We moved from Gilbert,AZ to Great Falls, Montana May of 2008 for Bill's first assignment in the Air Force as a JAG attorney. Jacob Brett joined us on July 2, 2008.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Glacier National Park Vacation, Fall 2008

Oct. 24, 2008
We had a great time on our fall vacation. It was much needed as we hadn't taken any vacation this year with the move, new baby, and Bill so busy with work. My parents joined us which was really great. Thanks for coming mom and dad. If you've never heard of Glacier National Park, it is up on the U.S./Canadian border in Montana. It is incredible! Words can't describe and pictures can't do it justice. The fall colors were breath taking. We stayed at a great resort in Columbia Falls that was just spectacular. Out our window was a gorgeous golf course and view of the mountain. We enjoyed the jacuzzi on our deck although my dad had a hard time keeping his feet from floating to the top. I guess he had too much air bubbles in his shorts from the jacuzzi jets. We visited several towns and the area altogether was fantastic with lakes and sights everywhere we went. Bill and I got to sneak away one afternoon and golf, what a treat!! We had fun and I must say, my driving off the tee and long shots were pretty impressive. However, my short game keeps me more than humble:) We went fishing one day with no luck. The area was so gorgeous we didn't feel too bad. We hope to see the park in the spring and summer as well. I hope the slide show will encourage some more visitors to join us:)


5 comments:

Rob and Jill said...

Gorgeous pictures. What an incredible place! I've always wanted to visit Glacier NP. How nice to be so close. I look forward to seeing your pictures from all the seasons. Thanks for sharing.

Haguewood Family said...

Oh my gosh! I am so glad you found my blog. I think about you often and have wondered what you were up to. It sounds like you are way busy! You have done so much. I knew you would. What a cute family you have. It will be fun to stay in touch.

Mike and Felisa said...

Great Pictures!!! Your family is adorable! I can't believe I came across your blog it's so good to see you and it looks like your family is doing great! I love this blog stuff its so fun to see everyone and keep in touch!

Powers Family said...

Wow...breathtaking. I think the park will be closed when we come on the 16th, but we can't wait, nonetheless. You guys are lucky to be seeing and doing such fun, adventurous things there. I suppose you need SOME good things to help console you from being away from us! Hee Hee!

LaDuke Family said...

Very beautiful. I wish we could come see you. We don't have any vacations in site.