William Braden joined us Oct. 17, 2004 just after Alicia finished Physician Assistant school and Bill started Law school at ASU. Kaytlin Hazel came 2 years later on Nov. 4, 2006. Bill graduated from Law school May of 2007 and joined the Air Force in January of 2008. Alicia worked as a Physician Assistant during this time for the Phoenix Fire Department and then in family practice the last year. We moved from Gilbert,AZ to Great Falls, Montana May of 2008 for Bill's first assignment in the Air Force as a JAG attorney. Jacob Brett joined us on July 2, 2008.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Braden!!






October 24, 2008
Braden turned 4 on Oct. 17, 2008. We were on vacation at Glacier National Park and had a great time. Braden got a Spiderman costume which he wears all the time now along with his Batman costume, often at the same time. He is the ultimate superhero, taking the strengths of both and combining them into a superior character. He also got some Spiderman and Batman toys. He is in heaven. We were so lucky to have Grandma and Grandpa Brimhall here for his birthday. I can't believe it has been four years since he was born. We love you Braden.

3 comments:

Powers Family said...

I did remember his birthday on the actual day and now that I know you guys were gone I'll say we tried to call. Ok, the truth is, I kept thinking to myself, "As soon as I'm done with _______ (fill in the blank), we'll call and Gage can wish him Happy BDay." But too many of those, and then I forgot. I'm so glad he had such a great time and added to his dressup clothes. We're sad that we missed it.

Bill and Karen LaDuke said...

What gorgeous views. I don't think you would have seen that in Nebraska. Looks like the kids enjoyed it too. Sorry that Braden got sick. Lucky Darrell and Hazel!

LaDuke Family said...

Happy Birthday Braden! We wish we could see him climb walls and leap from buildings with all his special costumes.