William Braden joined us Oct. 17, 2004 just after Alicia finished Physician Assistant school and Bill started Law school at ASU. Kaytlin Hazel came 2 years later on Nov. 4, 2006. Bill graduated from Law school May of 2007 and joined the Air Force in January of 2008. Alicia worked as a Physician Assistant during this time for the Phoenix Fire Department and then in family practice the last year. We moved from Gilbert,AZ to Great Falls, Montana May of 2008 for Bill's first assignment in the Air Force as a JAG attorney. Jacob Brett joined us on July 2, 2008.

Friday, December 19, 2008

P90X





For Christmas I got Bill P90X. The extreme exercise video. We've watched that infomercial for years with interest. He couldn't wait until Christmas and wanted to get started. I suggested some before and after pictures which he grudgingly obliged (secretly I think he was dying to strike a pose, come to think of it, did he ask for the before photo?). He'll love that I'm posting these, I guess that will teach him to check our blog a little more often. Anyhow, Braden was pretty intrigued and wanted to get in on the action. He stripped down to his undies and started posing with Dad. Pretty cute. I'll be sure and post some after pictures.

3 comments:

Powers Family said...

Bill, I've been watching you for a while and never before in my life have I wanted you more. I hope the skin condition that causes your arms to be multi-colored clears up soon. Please try to control your flatulence problem while doing pull-ups.

Love,
Fellow P90X-er (Rob Powers)

Powers Family said...

Ok, I am still laughing. And not AT the picture, just the fact that you convinced Billy to let you TAKE that picture. He looks good already in his before. I LOVE that Braden is into it too in his undies. Look at his abs already!!

Just a note: I drove the kids around to see Christmas lights when Rob was out of town and Gage asked me to drive by your house. I got tears in my eyes and it reminded me yet again how much I miss coming over there to hang out with you guys and let the kids play, sometimes un-announced. Gage wanted to know when you were coming back to that house too.

The LaDuke Justice League said...

Bill said I had to take the photos down. He still hasn't even seen them. I don't think he'll mind me leaving at least one on.