William Braden joined us Oct. 17, 2004 just after Alicia finished Physician Assistant school and Bill started Law school at ASU. Kaytlin Hazel came 2 years later on Nov. 4, 2006. Bill graduated from Law school May of 2007 and joined the Air Force in January of 2008. Alicia worked as a Physician Assistant during this time for the Phoenix Fire Department and then in family practice the last year. We moved from Gilbert,AZ to Great Falls, Montana May of 2008 for Bill's first assignment in the Air Force as a JAG attorney. Jacob Brett joined us on July 2, 2008.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Alicia Kay Ladybug Cookie Monster Big Bird Brimhall










So when I was little, I added a few middle names to my original given name, the first of which was ladybug. The next two because I was a bit of a Sesame Street fan. Anyhow, I had a little ladybug dress that I LOVED, and was inspired (at around 2 or 3 years old) to add ladybug to my name.
My mom saved the dress and this is Kaytlin wearing the ladybug dress now. She is riding her bike down the street and I got a kick out of her in my dress on her bike with her unkempt hair. What a girl:) She loves to wear dresses. I don't know where she gets it from because other than my love for this particular dress, I can say I have never loved wearing a dress.

3 comments:

Rob and Jill said...

So cute! Do you have a picture of you in the ladybug dress too?
I'm with you there- I've never loved wearing a dress either! How did we survive missions?
I'm glad you're back in the blogging world. I'm always trying to catch up too. I love all the pictures and seeing what you're up to.

The LaDuke Justice League said...

I don't know if I have a picture, I'll have to see. That would be fun to compare. Of course, my hair would have been perfectly combed unlike my Kaytlin.
I too wondered how I would make it through a mission wearing a dress and it was truly one of the big miracles of my mission. That and wearing pantyhose (or knee-highs), and surviving cockroaches.

Powers Family said...

Oh, Alicia, this made me laugh! That little Kaytlin is such a cutie. I LOVE that your mom saved that dress and that now Kaytlin is wearing it. We CAN'T WAIT to see you guys!