William Braden joined us Oct. 17, 2004 just after Alicia finished Physician Assistant school and Bill started Law school at ASU. Kaytlin Hazel came 2 years later on Nov. 4, 2006. Bill graduated from Law school May of 2007 and joined the Air Force in January of 2008. Alicia worked as a Physician Assistant during this time for the Phoenix Fire Department and then in family practice the last year. We moved from Gilbert,AZ to Great Falls, Montana May of 2008 for Bill's first assignment in the Air Force as a JAG attorney. Jacob Brett joined us on July 2, 2008.

Monday, October 19, 2009

I know, I know, it's been 6 months!! Time marches on, Part 1

So I had a goal to update my blog today, and I quickly realized why I struggle to keep up on it...three little kiddos! So I think I will post in parts. Here's about April-early July. Now I'm only three months behind. Maybe tomorrow:)



Best Buddies. I only wish they spent more time napping and reading on the couch:) Of course you might notice Kaytlin's book is upside down. She's advanced and can read upside down.















For summer vacation we headed home to AZ. We spent the 4th of July in a cabin in Pinetop with the LaDuke family and had a great time. We celebrated 4 birthdays that weekend: Jacob, Betina, Gage, and Lily's.

Jacob turned one on July 2nd!!!! Jacob is such a fun little guy. He started walking around 11 months. He really likes balls and already likes to tease his sister. He is into everything right now. He loves his binkie and blanket, he's like Linus with his blanket. We're so happy he came to our family.





















We spent a few days camping at beautiful Hawley Lake for the Brimhall Reunion and had a great time.

















Here we are fishing on my birthday (May 22). We tried fishing several times this summer, but weren't all that succesful:( I did catch two fish on this outing. We also traded in our old Lexus car for this used truck. Someone on base bought our old car from the dealer, it's pretty funny to see it driving around here. I feel like apologizing to the family who bought it, but maybe it's awesome to them:)
















Braden "Graduating" from pre-school. He's still in pre-school this year too, so I'm not sure why they have a graduation, I guess any reason to get dressed up and celebrate.















Incredibly, this is the first weekend of May. It was the most snow we had at one time for the whole year!! This is Montana after all:)


















Easter 2009
We got together with several families at our friend's house for a fun Easter Egg Hunt.

















Coloring Easter Eggs
















We made some yummy Strawberry Jam in the spring. Braden loves to help out in the kitchen.


















and what better to go with strawberry jam than homemade bread....yummy!!

2 comments:

Powers Family said...

So happy you posted! Love all the pictures and getting to see those cute kids. Really love the pics of Braden and Kaytlin on the couch. And seeing your homemade jam and bread makes me rethink my Christmas list!!

Julie said...

Love all the pics! They are all so cute.